cause it looked like fun and i'm bored.1. Real Name:
2. Nicknames: Risa, Maris, Roo, Pooh, Sharky, etc.
3. Zodiac Sign: Taurus
4. Male or Female: Female
5. Nursery: Yes?
6. Primary School: Yeah
7. Secondary School: Lets go with yes.
8. Hair Color: My hair is naturally dirty blonde, but I die it more blonde. Thinking about changing it, but we'll see if I actually go for it.
9. Long or Short: Long, but I want it to be LONGER.
10. Loud or Quiet: I'm the kind of person who's very shy in some situations and very loud and outgoing in others.
11. Sweats or Jeans: Depends on the style. I will wear only skinny jeans. Sweats i'm chill with a lot of different kinds.
12. Phone or Camera: Phone
13. Health Freak: You'd think that with everything I know about food and how to be healthy (I just read a whole book about being healthy like geez...) that I would try to eat healthy but I don't care, I just eat whatever I want all the time. Not to say that everything I eat is terrible, I get some pretty goo stuff in there too.
14. Drink or Smoke: Nope.
15. Do You Have A Crush On Someone: Stuart the minion.
16. Political Orientation: *chanting* WHITE HAT! WHITE HATE! WHITE HAT!
17. Piercings: Just me ears.
18. Tattoos: No, but I would really like to get some eventually if i can.
HAVE YOU EVER [BEEN IN]:
19. Airplane: Yeah, and it's terrifying.
20. Car *Accident*: Nothing huge, but I id rear end someone one time. It was embarrassing; my bumper got fucked.
21. Fist Fight: My brother and I have hit each other a couple times but nothing major.
22. First Piercing: The ones in my ears in 2011.
23. First Best Friend: Giselle from elementary school I believe.
24. First Instrument Played: Recorder, and damn was it beautiful.
25. First Award: In elementary school they gave us these awards that were like the six pillars of character. There was trustworthiness, respect, responsibility, fairness, caring, and citizenship. Every semester the teachers would pick two kids for each character and give them a small certificate and a pencil. I feel like at some point i've gotten caring, fairness, and citizenship.
26. First Crush: This is so hard, it might have been this boy in kindergarten. I don't know if that was real or not though?
27. First Language: English
28. First Big Vacation: Disneyland
29. Last Person You Talked To: Kiwi-Birdie
on the phone last night.30. Last Person You Texted:
My friends Marisa and Austin in a group text.
31. Last Person You Watched: GoldenPoncho
because omg yes Boxtroll fan
32. Last Food You Ate: Tater tots. A true delicacy.
32. Last Movie You Watched: Coraline, a week ago.
34. Last Song You Listened To: When Can I See You Again by Owl City
35. Last Thing You Bought: PINS
36. Last Person You Hugged: Mom probalby
37. Food: Fried rice 5ever.
38. Drinks: Dr. Pepper/Mr. Pibb
39. Clothing: It's so hard to say what my favorite clothing is because I probably don't own it. I need a closet update. Of what I have though, I do really like my Risa outfit: Red top with black skirt. It's a signature outfit at this point.
40. Book: I LOVE Stephanie perkins' trilogy of Anna and the French Kiss, Lola and the Boy Next Door, and Isla and the Happily Ever After.
41. Color: IN ORDER my favorite colors are pink, orange, black, purple, green.
42. Flower: Tulips
43. Music: I listen to a lot of different stuff (the answer that pisses off everyone) but if I had to pick something I do like show tunes and musicals a lot.
44. Movie: The Boxtrolls.
46. Subjects: Theatre
IN THE PAST YEAR I...
47. [x] Kissed In The Rain
48. [x] Celebrated Halloween
49.  Had Your Heart Broken
50.  Went Over The Minutes On Your Cell Phone
51. [x] Someone Questioned Your Sexual Orientation
52. [x] Used A Weapon
53. [x] Breathed fire
54.  Had An Abortion
55. [x] Done Something You've Regretted
56. [x] Broke A Promise
57. [x] Kept A Secret
58. [x] Pretended To Be Happy
59. [x] Met Someone Who Changed Your Life
60. [x] Pretended To Be Sick
61.  Left The Country
62. [x] Tried Something You Normally Wouldn't Like, And Liked It
63. [x] Cried Over The Silliest Thing
64.  Ran A Mile
65. [x] Went To The Beach
66.  Stayed Single
I should be eating breakfast, i'll do that in a minute.
68. Drinking: Water.
69. Getting Ready To: get ready for the day. I'm still in my jammies.
70. Listening To: The heater and my mom watching Property Brothers.
71. Plans For Tomorrow/Today: Survive.
72. Waiting For: Shit to move a long, come on people lets go I don't got all day time is of the essence!!!
73. Want Kids: I don't know when but I do. I want a daughter named Tiffany. That's been a thing since I was 8, it's gonna happen eventually.
74. Want To Get Married: I would love to. I'm torn on what kind of wedding it would be, but as long as I have the person I love with me it won't matter to much.
75. Careers in minds: This is a tough question, cause there are a MILLION careers that would make me happy. My problem is can I live on these careers? I have no clue. Right now, my goal is just to be a parade dancer at Disneyland. Working at Disneyland is the goal. If i could do something bigger, I would love to be a voice actress or a film, TV, or stage actress. Singing, dancing, and acting are my passions, so anything in those categories would make me happy.
WHICH IS BETTER ON A GIRL/GUY:
76. Lips or Eyes: Eyes
77. Shorter or Taller: I like both tbh.
78. Romantic or Spontaneous: I don't know, i've learned to like both.
79. Nice Stomach or Nice Arms: I'm gonna go with stomach.
80. Sensitive or Loud: These both have advantages and disadvantages so it is very hard to say.
81. Hook-up Or Relationship: Are people gonna judge me for saying either? Don't hook-up if you're in a relationship already though, that is cheating and it is wrong.
82. Troublemaker or Hesitant: Hesitant actually. Cause I don't wanna get in trouble.
HAVE YOU EVER:
83. Lost Glasses/Contacts: I don't remember losing them, i've broken them but never lost them.
84. Ran Away From Home: I tries to plenty of times but I never did.
85. Held A Weapon, For Self Defense: I'm in a play where I sword fight so i'm going to count that.
86. Killed Somebody: No.
87. Broken Someone's Heart: Yes yes
88. Been Arrested: No
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
90. Yourself: For the most part, surprisingly.
91. Miracles: Yes, absolutely.
92. Love at First Sight: I like to think its true.
93. Heaven: I do. I believe it is specifically crafted to each individuals liking. Whatever your dreams were here on earth, you get to live it there.
94. Santa Claus: I mean sure
96. Magic: Yes
97. Is There One Person You Wanna Be With, Right Now: Yes.
98. Are You Seriously Happy With Where You Are, In Life: No, but I know that very very soon i'll be in a better place so i'm doing my best to be patient and have faith.
99. Are You Happy With The Person You're With: I am happy to say that I am.100. Tag five People: Just do it if you want to.